Holistic Harvest is a fast-growing MMJ delivery service based out of Livermore, Ca. We offer competitively priced medicines & compassionate, friendly service to all of Livermore and surrounding areas. We are looking for a passionate team member to join our crew and help us on our mission to offer superior quality, service, and prices. Our main goal is to heal and cure our patients with this wonderful plant. We work with many local vendors and also make several of the products on our menu ourselves. For example, our Holistic flower is top-shelf organic, grown indoors by our team of experts.
Our delivery service is open from 11AM to 7PM, Monday – Saturday. We do not operate outside of these hours, however patients can place an order right up until 7PM. This position requires you to be very familiar with your city. You may also be required to leave your vehicle for certain deliveries for patients that cannot move around much. We also expect anyone applying for this position to be employed solely with us, as we cannot modify our business hours around other schedules (second job, schooling, etc.). Open availability is STRONGLY suggested.
If you are interested in this position please fill out the application by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
-In your cover letter, explain why you believe you would be an asset to our team. (around 500 words)
- Plan out logical, efficient routes to meet delivery time requirements (30-45 min.)
- Provide compassionate, professional, & discreet service to EVERY patient
- Follow all collective rules, including verifying patient info before delivery, filling out a new patient form, having the patient sign the form
- Basic cash handling skills (ability to make change & count bills quickly)
- Communicate respectfully with all team members & take orders from dispatch
- Attention to detail
- A working smartphone w/ data access
- Basic working knowledge of MMJ benefits
- Open availability
All Applicants Must
- Be 21 years of age
- Have a VALID CA state Driver’s License
- Have a VALID CA Doctor’s Recommendation for MMJ (Prop. 215)
- Reside within delivery area
- Have an insured, discreet vehicle. (No loud exhausts, music, motorcycles, scooters, or anything else eye-catching/loud.)
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Currently hiring for Dublin/Pleasanton. Accepting applications for other cities.
Required Certification: MMJ Recommendation and Driver’s License
If you have any questions please give us a call or send us an email.